Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Support your country with custom avatars **OFFICIAL DISCUSSION**

Old
Support your country with custom avatars **OFFICIAL DISCUSSION** - Fri Jul 27, 2012, 08:02 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010

The time has come. Every four years at this time, we raise our nations' flags high over our heads and root for gold. Now, you can show your patriotic spirit at the PokerStars tables with custom avatars of your country's flag. You also have a chance at $50,000 in prize money in two upcoming tournaments.

PokerStars has loaded 205 flags into its database from which you can choose to replace your avatar. When you load up the PokerStars software, you'll find several banners offering you the chance to choose your flag. Click on one of those and pick the flag you want (don't worry, it's not permanent, and if your country ends up with a medal made of tin instead of gold, you can always switch back to your old PokerStars image).

Fly your flag at the PokerStars tables

To open and close this national sporting time of year, PokerStars is throwing two special tournaments. You can find them under Tourney>Special in the PokerStars lobby. Here are the dates and times to mark on your calendar.

* Opening Freeroll Tournament: July 27 at 16:00 ET
* Closing Freeroll Tournament: August 12 at 14:00 ET

So, go get your flag now, and fly it high over the PokerStars felt. Who knows? Maybe you'll score gold before the end of the summer, too.

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck at the tables!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jul 27, 2012, 08:10 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
freerolls just aint what they used to be but this one looks good. apart from the 5 min blinds and the limited 50k runners lol it should be fun. hopefully get abit of run good and bingo some fundage for the cause. good luck to all that play

Old
Fri Jul 27, 2012, 02:50 PM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2010
can't find the country avatar under option

no pop-out when i click the avatar on my client

Old
Fri Jul 27, 2012, 03:09 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi,
The country avatar option scrolls at the bottom of the main lobby, just click on it and job done.
Best of luck.
Tony

Old
Fri Jul 27, 2012, 03:22 PM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
This link will give you details of how to get your country flag as your avatar, and also gives details of freeroll dates and times.

Hope that helps

Old
Fri Jul 27, 2012, 05:37 PM
(#6)
Since: Oct 2010
nothing happens when i click on it and even the manual changing is not there

thanks for the help

Old
Sat Jul 28, 2012, 01:59 AM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2010
After three years online I finally have an avatar - guess I just needed a good reason.

Good luck to all PS in the coming games!!

Old
Sat Jul 28, 2012, 05:49 AM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy7108 View Post
After three years online I finally have an avatar - guess I just needed a good reason.
Good luck to all PS in the coming games!!
Good luck to you too Joy

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com