Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Tournament Section (MTTs & STTs) /

PokerSchoolOnline-Knockout festival

Old
PokerSchoolOnline-Knockout festival - Sun Jul 29, 2012, 09:56 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2012
ChromeStar
So,it is said that its only for pokerschoolonline members.So that means i can participate or do i need to do some surveys and stuf? PS:Tournament starts in 3 hours.Help pls,ty

Old
Sun Jul 29, 2012, 10:29 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxInTheDeep View Post
So,it is said that its only for pokerschoolonline members.So that means i can participate or do i need to do some surveys and stuf? PS:Tournament starts in 3 hours.Help pls,ty
Hey MaxInTheDeep,

Nice to meet you!

You need a PokerSchoolOnline members ticket and you get this by passing the Core Quiz. Once you pass the quiz it could take up to 48 hours for your ticket to arrive in your PokerStars account. You can check this by going to the PokerStars lobby and selecting requests > tournament tickets.

The good news is that once you have it it stays with you forever and you can use it for many exclusive PokerSchoolOnline tournaments and promotions.

Check out this link, it will help you find your way around the site here:

Good luck in the games!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jul 29, 2012, 05:39 PM
(#3)
ChromeStar
I finshed it,i think i got the ticket,ty :P But does this refers to PokerSchool Premier skill league? Or that is something for more experienced players?

Last edited by MaxInTheDeep; Sun Jul 29, 2012 at 05:46 PM..

Old
Sun Jul 29, 2012, 06:04 PM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2011
hey max, the ticket allows you to play in pso events I beleive. The premier league as to be qualified for.

Look up the open skill league or premier league qualifier.

hope this helps.

Old
Sun Jul 29, 2012, 06:14 PM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
As holdem says, the ticket does not qualify you to play in the premier league.

This link will give you more information.

Regards, and good luck,

Tony

Old
Sun Jul 29, 2012, 06:20 PM
(#6)
ChromeStar
Ah,i see.So i perform well in Premier league qualifier,and then i can play in premier league.Ty guys so much,all your posts were very helpful. Cheers

Old
PSO ticket - Sun Jul 29, 2012, 06:33 PM
(#7)
Since: Jun 2010
Earning your PSO ticket qualifies you for the Open Skill league end of the month prizes. You can also enter the Qualifier league tournaments. You have to qualify for the Premier league by finishing high enough in the above leagues. You can see all the details here.

The PSO ticket also lets you participate in other events, suchas the upcoming Flame series of tournaments, and the knockout festival.

Good luck
Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com