Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Old
avatars - Mon Jul 30, 2012, 04:14 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
can anyone tell me how to add an avatar to my player image at the table,i dont want the olympic flag promo just a general avatar. thnx in advance

Old
Mon Jul 30, 2012, 05:29 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by milehigh0874 View Post
can anyone tell me how to add an avatar to my player image at the table,i dont want the olympic flag promo just a general avatar. thnx in advance
Hi milehigh0874,

When first signing up to PokerStars you get an option to choose your avatar.

When you want to change your avatar you need to contact their support and they will set it up for you.

Drop them an email on support@pokerstars.com and they will guide you through the rest of the process.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com