Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Points system!

Old
Points system! - Mon Jul 30, 2012, 09:15 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
I would like to suggest that you develop a point system for our American friends that can't earn VPP's.
There are Americans that can't watch certain videos and live training sessions becasue they are restricted from earning the VPP's needed. If they post in the forum daily give them 1 point per post.
If they earn 50 points in a month kick them up a level. If they post 100 times in a month boost them higher!
This would be a nice gesture and is very easy to set up and run.

Gidee Up!

Old
Mon Jul 30, 2012, 09:27 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Freeking Americans. Would you hurry up and give your government a kick to the keester + get back to playing on pokerstars.

I miss seeing English chat

Old
Mon Jul 30, 2012, 09:30 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19honu62 View Post
There are Americans that can't watch certain videos and live training sessions becasue they are restricted from earning the VPP's needed.
Gidee Up!
Hi Cowboy,

These restrictions were lifted a few months back as far as I know. USA members can access all content at the school.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jul 30, 2012, 11:46 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
i think are american freinds will be back soon if what im hearing about a ftp deal is real and goes ahead. anyone else have any thoughts on this ? or can ps confirm anything ?

Old
Mon Jul 30, 2012, 01:23 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
Hiya Alanj

We do not have any information about PokerStars returning to the US market.

If and when that time comes you can be sure we will announce it

As the OP question has been answered we now **Closed**

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com