Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Points system 2!

Old
Points system 2! - Mon Jul 30, 2012, 06:06 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
Wow I didn't even ask a question Brian. I was hoping to open up some discussion on a points system moving forward for all members not just the ones that can afford to pay rake. You state the school is free but it isn't. Sometimes you need to think outside the box.

A points system would allow all members to post and be active in the forum and one in particular is hand analysis that would benefit numerous members. Not everyone can earn 150 VPP's in a month as they may just play recreationally.

I do recall now the gesture to allow the Americans full access so when the DOJ allows them again are you going to take that away? The points system is simple and would do nothing but grow the membership!

Old
Mon Jul 30, 2012, 06:30 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
Hiya Chris

We have an Email set up for when you have an idea or suggestion I have added it below for you please share your comments with them as they will be better to help you on this issue

Ideas & Suggestions
email: ideas@mypokerschoolonline.com

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jul 30, 2012, 08:36 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2007
Sorry mobile keeps posting in the wrong thread.

Last edited by topthecat; Mon Jul 30, 2012 at 08:49 PM..

Old
Mon Jul 30, 2012, 08:43 PM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2007
Same issue please delete mods

Last edited by topthecat; Mon Jul 30, 2012 at 08:50 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com