Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

hand reviews

Old
hand reviews - Tue Jul 31, 2012, 09:59 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2010
hi,
was wanting to know if now that Boom is out on stars is there an easier way to put in ur hands to the hand review section, i did it before but took ages, maybe i did it wrong tho, i had to go into my database, and go threw my hands from that session wich was about 3k and try and find the hand i wanted reviewed, is there an easier way or can u use 'Boom', ? i was just gonna post the hand str8 to my twitter and ask anyone their but i closed the table now its gone.! ?

Old
Tue Jul 31, 2012, 10:08 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi UrGetinTaxed!

If you have the hand in boom, then when you want to post a hand, just put into the post a link to the hand in boom. Please still include any info about the opps, type of tourney, etc... as that information will help to get you better and more informed answers from everyone.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jul 31, 2012, 11:04 AM
(#3)
If you have the hand in boom, then when you want to post a hand, just put into the post a link to the hand in boom. Please still include any info about the opps, type of tourney, etc... as that information will help to get you better and more informed answers from everyone.

sry i havnt a clue what u mean, what post a link u talking about, Im just wanting to know how to put hands that i played on pokerstars into the hand review, with out having to read frew 3 thousand hand histories, i used to get it done threw pokerstartegy with their elephant HUD but they took it away.

Old
Tue Jul 31, 2012, 11:31 AM
(#4)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi UrGetinTaxed!

Each time that you put a hand into the Boom player, each hand will have it's own unique web address. You would then want to copy/paste that web address into your hand analysis post.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jul 31, 2012, 11:37 AM
(#5)
Each time that you put a hand into the Boom player, each hand will have it's own unique web address. You would then want to copy/paste that web address into your hand analysis post.

ok sry, i got kicked in the head a bit much and am trying, i think i found the web adress now i will try find where my hand analysis post is lolz, thanks

Old
Tue Jul 31, 2012, 11:46 AM
(#6)

ok sry, i got kicked in the head a bit much and am trying, i think i found the web adress now i will try find where my hand analysis post is lolz, thanks

whats the web adress i typed this... http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hand...918_BFA5789314 (test hand) into the add hand box but nothing happend when i pressed 'Read Data' it didnt store it into the box below, nothing happens so doesnt let me save it, did i put in the wrong web adress, sry but i dont know much about computers

Old
Tue Jul 31, 2012, 11:48 AM
(#7)
hi, just wondering if their is a way to get an email to say when theres been a reply so i dont have to keep coming back and refreshing the page, ?

Old
Tue Jul 31, 2012, 12:00 PM
(#8)
Since: Nov 2007
go to "go to" in the top left hand corner and subscribe to the thread and you will then get email alerts.

cheers

tc

Old
Tue Jul 31, 2012, 12:22 PM
(#9)
thanx im just going

Old
Tue Jul 31, 2012, 12:26 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
You don't have to post the boom player link into the PSO hand replayer. Just put the link in a forum message, just like you did above.

Nice hand. Perfect turn for you.

Old
Tue Jul 31, 2012, 02:28 PM
(#11)
makes sense i supose, geez am stupid somtimes ha, thanx

Old
Tue Jul 31, 2012, 02:31 PM
(#12)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi UrGetinTaxed!

http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hand...918_BFA5789314 That link is exactly what you would need to post into the appropriate hand analysis section, along with any additional information that you have on the opps.

In this hand, I'd have bet a bit more on the flop, as my std flop bet for this type of situation is 1/2 pot. Great card to see on the turn.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jul 31, 2012, 03:39 PM
(#13)
hat link is exactly what you would need to post into the appropriate hand analysis section, along with any additional information that you have on the opps.

In this hand, I'd have bet a bit more on the flop, as my std flop bet for this type of situation is 1/2 pot. Great card to see on the turn.

yeah ok thanx, iv lost the hand i wanted reviewed but im sure the spot will come again soon, that hand was actually a test, i dont really play donkaments, but agreed i also thought when i looked earlier that i bet to small on flop, cheers

Old
Wed Aug 01, 2012, 02:40 PM
(#14)
i pressed goto it doesnt do nothing, how do i get emails ?

Old
emails - Wed Aug 01, 2012, 07:17 PM
(#15)
Hi UrGetinTaxed. You can get your emails by clicking the Mail box button at the top left or the YOUR MESSAGES button at the top right under WELCOME UrGetinTaxed.

Hope this helps
Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com