Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

question for sandtrap

Old
question for sandtrap - Tue Jul 31, 2012, 11:32 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
Hi there I do not know if you will answer me, but am hoping you will take the time to answer me.

I know and have watched you progress on here with great stats and a mountain graph that seems to go one way, the up direction.

I have noticed a few times and know you do not use a hud.

I also know you multitable, and can play lots of tables at once.

How?

Do you have a huge television and tile the tables?

Do you cascade your tables?

How on earth do you get a read on a table with so many tables?

Or do you just stick to a solid game plan for all these tables?

I can just about manage two tables, and still get acurate reads, any more than this and I start to struggle,

Do you have some hidden tip for this?

Old
Tue Jul 31, 2012, 03:07 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Hmmm don't know if I should, you rarely listen to advice
But I will since I'm a nice guy...LOL

I have a 26" screen on my desk and I tile my tables
I have notes on players (colored circles), for those I don't have I'll play ABC poker. If something needs my attention, I'll move the table aside and pay attention, then write some notes.

What I also do, is watch all my losing and winning hands after my session. If more notes need to be written, then I'll open up the folder on player notes and add it to the existing or if needed, I'll create a new player notes

As for hidden tips...... Just ONE for now
Learn to play ABC poker before becoming fancy with your plays and before opening more tables than you can handle. Learn the basics

Old
Tue Jul 31, 2012, 04:03 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2011
Thank you very much, and i wil remember that for when i do improve.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com