Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

The Poker Blueprint by Tri Nguyen and Aaron Davis

Old
The Poker Blueprint by Tri Nguyen and Aaron Davis - Fri Aug 03, 2012, 11:01 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
can anyone comment on this book? i'm only at the pre-flop UTG section. i believe the book is for 6 max. rating?

**deleted comment**

Last edited by CannonLee; Mon Aug 06, 2012 at 11:34 AM.. Reason: copyrighted material

Old
Mon Aug 06, 2012, 07:59 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2011
I read this book about a year ago on my kindle, so naturally have forgotten most of it. I do remember it as being pretty solid, fairly technical advice for lower stakes play, partiularly online play. It is one that I'll likely read again next vacation...

Old
Mon Aug 06, 2012, 08:18 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hello Nicki

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnLIne.
We have some really great features here which I'm sure you will find helpfull.
This link will help you find your way around the site, please enjoy, and good luck.

Old
Mon Aug 13, 2012, 02:59 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2011
I've read it a year ago, forgot almost everything, although I do remember it's very helpful for online 6-max play.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com