Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Online Events /

PSO "The Flame" Satty

Old
PSO "The Flame" Satty - Fri Aug 03, 2012, 03:54 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
I had no luck in the Omaha game, but look what happened in the satty, 840 entered.

PS. Srokk was all in, not sure why the replayer shows him with chips - that was the final hand.

Last edited by joy7108; Fri Aug 03, 2012 at 03:56 PM.. Reason: PS

Old
Fri Aug 03, 2012, 04:00 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Nice one JOY,

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Aug 03, 2012, 05:03 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Great job Joy!

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Aug 03, 2012, 08:52 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
zomg ... that's incredible Joy!!! Big congrats!!!

If you ever feel like finding stakers for the Sunday Million, I'd totally be up for that!!!

Old
Fri Aug 03, 2012, 10:05 PM
(#5)
Since: May 2011
Joy that's a great result,

Was this was the turbo free-roll with about 550 entrants an hour before the start? I thought it would be total carnage?

I think Srokk had money behind to do the sums for tickets if all-in in the last hand.

Old
Fri Aug 03, 2012, 10:36 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
Thanks for all the kind comments - and Sam I don't think I'm quite ready for the Sunday Million yet!!

Forrest, I guess it is a turbo, although it doesn't say it any where, but 1500 chips to start and only 5 minute blind levels. It was pretty crazy, I hit an early quadruple and was able to pick my spots after that. There were a few late double ups that helped with the final push, and in the last couple of orbits I had AA twice and it held both times.

It really is true, in a big tourney you need to get lucky once or twice and you need most of your big hands to hold up.

Good luck out there!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com