Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

how do i start posting under my blog?

Old
how do i start posting under my blog? - Fri Aug 03, 2012, 04:01 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
Hello mcmasterufll here, maybe some of you know me. I was just wondering, how do i post under it? it doesnt seem that i can figure it out.

Thank you in advance Mcmasterfull

Old
Fri Aug 03, 2012, 04:20 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi Mcmasterful,

First click on the your blog on the right menu

then at top should be in red create blog

click it and type away when ready it goes in a holding vault somewhere and is read.

If content is approved it is published.

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Starting a blog - Fri Aug 03, 2012, 06:50 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Grade b gets an A grade for his answer. Just click on the your blog button and follow the directions. When you post a blog entry it goes to a list to await approval. One of the moderators will look at this list several times a day and approve those that do not violate the forum rules. if your blog post is not approved, you can edit it to correct the problem and it will be resubmitted for approval.

Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Aug 04, 2012, 09:31 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi mcmasterfull

I notice that this was your first Post so can i welcome you to PokerSchoolOnLine on behalf of the Team.

In case you dont know, this link will introduce you to some of the features and training available to members.

Enjoy, and good luck at the tables.

Last edited by wiltshireman; Sat Aug 04, 2012 at 09:31 AM.. Reason: typo

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com