Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Need explanation!

Old
Need explanation! - Sat Aug 04, 2012, 12:20 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2011
BronzeStar
Hello guys!

Could somebody comment my July Open Skill League standings? First of all what mean that green tick in section 'eligible'? Eligible for what? Next> SCORE 85.92 (for one of the tourneys) is that VPPs or something else? And final score 1577.03 what that turns out to? How much should I score to benefit? Thank you.

Old
Sat Aug 04, 2012, 12:32 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
Hey grand,

The eligible column refers to you being eligible to receive any league prize money, assuming you finish high enough come end of the month. To be eligible, you must play in a minimum amount of PSO tourneys in the open or premier league, depending on which one your in.

Your score that you refer to is the score you earn for playing in PSO tournies. They're added/subtracted from your starting 1500 points to determine where you finish in the league. Nothing to do with VPP's.

To cash in the open league, I've found you need to score at least ~1800-1900 in order to cash.

Hope this helps.

'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Old
Sat Aug 04, 2012, 12:35 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
The open league is a scored league for the whle month. Prizes are awarded based on final position at the end of the month provided a player is eligable.

To be eligatble i think you have to pass the core quiz in PSO plus play in at least 5 games.

Hope this helps

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Skill leagues - Sat Aug 04, 2012, 12:58 PM
(#4)
Hi Grand. You will get the green tick mark when you have played 5 games. This is the minimum needed to receive month end prizes and qualify for the premier league in the following month. Here is the final leaderboard for last month's Open League. This page will explain what everything means.

The general features of the three leagues and the requirements for promotion or demotion are found here. Go to this page ror a detailed explanation of the soring system for individual tournaments.

Good luck in the leagues
Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Aug 04, 2012, 01:00 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Thank you, this helps a lot! So what is that magical VVP? Basicaly I need to earn 400 'points' to finish in money. Thank you for help!

Old
Sat Aug 04, 2012, 04:58 PM
(#6)
Since: Apr 2010
Hi

To get the higher payout at the end of THIS month you need to have earned 20 VPP's LAST month
If you didn't make them then the field is left blank and you will receive the lower payout depending on your final ranking at the end of the month

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/lea...ue/leaderboard

hope this helped

spike

Old
Sat Aug 04, 2012, 05:43 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Thank you for tips, but to win money you need to take 50th place 4-5 times in just one month. Which is really big achievement to me Still I will try!

Old
Month end - Sat Aug 04, 2012, 08:41 PM
(#8)
There are two ways to win money in the Open and Premier Leagues. Each individual tournament has a $10 prize pool. The second is the month end prize. Each month you start out with 1500 points. Your score for each tournament you play is added to that score. At the end of the month the top 2000 in the Open League and 500 in the Premier League share in prizes that could total $44.000. You can find your current position by using the search feature on the leaderboard page.

You do need to pass the core quiz to be eligible for the mnth end prizes.

Good luck
Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com