Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Newbie Help

Old
Newbie Help - Sun Aug 05, 2012, 05:16 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2012
BronzeStar
Hi just joined the league tried searching for the answers to my questions but couldn't see them,

1: When is your league prize paid to you?
2: I seen people ask questions on sending ID, i did this years ago if it's regarding account verification with pokerstars, is there anything else i need to do in regards to sending more ID?
3: I see on the league table an "eligible" tab, i have a green check, what am i supposed to be eligible for lol?
4: How many players from the open skill league qualify for the premier league each month?
5: If you qualify for the premier league can you retain your ticket each month for the premier league? If so how many stay in or where is the relegation cut off?

Think that's it, sorry for so many lol.

Old
Sun Aug 05, 2012, 05:29 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi ScotlandKing!

Welcome to the forum. Here is a link to the league overview. It will answer the last two questions for you.

The Premier Skill League
Top 800 finishers* in the Premier Skill League
Top 500 finishers* in the Open Skill League
Top 200 finishers** in the Premier Skill League Qualifier

The prizes are paid out at the beginning of the next month, so any prizes that you would win in August are paid at the beginning of September.

The ID info was, I'm assuming, for PokerStars security for account verification, if required by them.

The prize that you are eligible for is based on your VPP level. I pulled yours up on the leaderboard and since your 20VPP+ column is highlighted green, so you are eligible for the prize in that column for whatever place you finish in.

Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Aug 05, 2012, 05:41 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2012
BronzeStar
tyvm you covered everything crystal clear

Old
crystal clear! - Thu Aug 16, 2012, 07:58 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2012
BronzeStar
thanks for the ideas... =)

Old
Thu Aug 16, 2012, 08:10 AM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi philip662

Welcome to the forum, This link will help you find your way around the site.

Thank you for joining PSO, and good luck

Old
Fri Aug 17, 2012, 07:54 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
The green check mark indicates that you've played the minimum 5 tourneys to be eligible for the prize at the end of the month provided you are one of the top 2000 finishers in the Open Skill League, top 200 of the Qualifiers League or the top 500 of the Premier League. Cheers and gl at the tables!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com