Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

PokerStars Support, is this right ?

Old
PokerStars Support, is this right ? - Sun Aug 05, 2012, 09:29 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
A question for PokerStars support.

I am not complaining, and if it is legit'. thank you very much.

But I seem to have over 110VPP's more than I should this month.

It is only the 5th and I have only played a couple of things that were raked, the biggest being the Flame $5.50 that I satellite'd into which only netted me 2.75VPP, by my quick reckoning, I should have, maybe 3.5 or 4 max.

But there seems to be 114.13, could you tell me where they came from ?

If they are mine ? GREAT, but if they are not ? Will you please remove them ?

Thank you.

Bill Curran.

Old
Sun Aug 05, 2012, 11:27 PM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
Hi Bill,

I have contacted support@pokerstars.com regarding your query. I will help get this resolved.

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Aug 06, 2012, 10:24 PM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2010
i got 100 extra as well

Old
Tue Aug 07, 2012, 08:01 AM
(#4)
Since: May 2010
(Administrator)
WhiteStar
Hello,

It seems that every player that entered the PSO Power Play tournament last Sunday was awarded these VPP/FPP's in error and this will be corrected.

As this relates to individual players accounts, members will need to deal directly with support@pokerstars.com should they have any queries on this.

Regards,
PokerSchoolOnline Team.

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Administration

Old
Tue Aug 07, 2012, 01:37 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Quick! Blow them all now before they can be taken back...

Old
Tue Aug 07, 2012, 01:49 PM
(#6)
Since: Apr 2010
BronzeStar
Thanks bill they took them back off me i needed 109 before my bonus. Lucky me they never took my bonus back just the points But i suppose when i clear it i wont be able to buy it again.

Old
Tue Aug 07, 2012, 01:55 PM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2011
bit of added value to these power play torneys then whens the next one lol

Old
Tue Aug 07, 2012, 03:07 PM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.bisland View Post
Thanks bill they took them back off me i needed 109 before my bonus. Lucky me they never took my bonus back just the points But i suppose when i clear it i wont be able to buy it again.
Sorry guys for bringing this to their attention, I thought it was just me, and it was screwing up my calculations for things and I needed to have things clarified.

Old
Tue Aug 07, 2012, 03:30 PM
(#9)
Since: Apr 2010
BronzeStar
Dont say sorry to me bill i am $10 up

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com