Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Not a bad beat, but...

Old
Not a bad beat, but... - Tue Aug 07, 2012, 04:57 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2012
Isn't it annoying when you have nearly crippled one of your opponents and then his comrade gifts him some chips?

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=CD4620A188

Old
re post - Wed Aug 08, 2012, 02:10 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2011
im not labelling anyone a cheat but after the 500 raise u would expect 300 more is an instant call ,this does look a lot like chip dumping to me

Old
Wed Aug 08, 2012, 03:33 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Send that hand into support@pokerstars.com. These people might just be dumb as hell, but that just screams chip-dump.

Once you send it in, Stars will check the play between these people and take care of you(and them) if their play is deemed to be as rotten as it looks.

Old
Wed Aug 08, 2012, 06:59 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2012
I maybe should have said that I had reported the hand last Sunday.

Between starting this thread and replying Pokerstars e-mailed me with a 'positive' result.

Now if I could just read genuine players that well I would be a good player.

Old
re post - Thu Aug 09, 2012, 03:02 AM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2011
congrats on ur positive result this sort of thing really annoys me ,if i was in charge i'd strip their prize money off them and ship the lot to you

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com