Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Dont really understand the rakeback deal

Old
Dont really understand the rakeback deal - Wed Aug 08, 2012, 09:56 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
Is it automatically paid ?

Is it basically the bonuses we purchase with of ffp ?

Does zoom give you rake-back ?

Old
rakeback - Wed Aug 08, 2012, 11:28 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
The PokerStars rakeback program is their VIP rewards program. You are automatically credited with the proper reward every time you pay any rake. The system is complicated and it takes quite a few pages at the link to explain it in detail. Take a look and if you still have any questions we will be happy to answer them.

Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Aug 10, 2012, 10:43 PM
(#3)
So you use your fpp to get the vip stellar cash rewards. But to get more cash rewards you have to be super nova and super nova elite to get the higher cash bonuses. To get the higher rewards you have to meet the monthly vpp's per month but after a while won't you accumulate alot of fpp's and what can you do with those since you have bought all the cash rewards >

Old
Sun Aug 12, 2012, 12:52 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
It's only 1 FPP to purchase your cash reward, and there are lots of sattys that you can play for FPP's. I won an $11.00 ticket to the Sunday Storm game using only 25 FPP's ( immediate rebuy, one double rebuy and an addon).

There is also a 20 FPP $1000 added game and a 10 FPP $500 added game each day, check under Tourney, Satty, FPP., there are lots of games available, now go turn those FPP's into T-dollars (as good as cash for any tourny you want to enter).

Old
Tue Aug 14, 2012, 06:05 PM
(#5)
Since: Mar 2012
Hi animosama,

Every time you pay rake in a cash game or a fee in a tournament, you earn VPPs. These VPPs determine your VIP Status. Depending on your VIP Status, you earn FPPs at different rates, which you then use to purchase Stellar Rewards and VIP Reward Bonuses in the VIP Store.

Quick example: As a BronzeStar, you earn 1 FPP for every VPP earned. However, if you earn 750 VPPs in a month, you would then be upgraded to SilverStar VIP status, and as a SilverStar you earn 1.5 FPPs per VPP and so forth.

There are other benefits to rising the VIP ladder, such as entry into Freerolls and eligibility to purchase bonuses and items in the VIP Store only available to certain VIP statuses.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to help.

Best of luck!

Dylan

PokerStars VIP Coordinator - Dylan

Old
Tue Aug 14, 2012, 10:20 PM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSVIPRep View Post
Hi animosama,

Every time you pay rake in a cash game or a fee in a tournament, you earn VPPs. These VPPs determine your VIP Status. Depending on your VIP Status, you earn FPPs at different rates, which you then use to purchase Stellar Rewards and VIP Reward Bonuses in the VIP Store.

Quick example: As a BronzeStar, you earn 1 FPP for every VPP earned. However, if you earn 750 VPPs in a month, you would then be upgraded to SilverStar VIP status, and as a SilverStar you earn 1.5 FPPs per VPP and so forth.

There are other benefits to rising the VIP ladder, such as entry into Freerolls and eligibility to purchase bonuses and items in the VIP Store only available to certain VIP statuses.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to help.

Best of luck!

Dylan
In your opinion whats the best fpp for dollar to use to help my bankroll ?

Old
Wed Aug 15, 2012, 12:58 PM
(#7)
Since: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by animosama View Post
In your opinion whats the best fpp for dollar to use to help my bankroll ?
Online Tournament Tickets that you can purchase with FPPs in the VIP Store and FPP buy-in satellites are a great way to put your FPPs to use and get yourself into tournaments that can boost your bankroll. You can use the filter in the tournament lobby to single out events with FPP buy-ins.

If you're just looking for cash in hand, you can purchase VIP Reward Bonuses in the VIP Store, but better deals for you are available as you climb the VIP ladder.

Dylan

PokerStars VIP Coordinator - Dylan

Last edited by PSVIPRep; Wed Aug 15, 2012 at 01:00 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com