Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Replayers from device

Old
Replayers from device - Thu Aug 09, 2012, 01:19 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
I have never b4 had any problem watching hand replayers on my phone until a couple days ago. Now they just simply wont come up. Are they being formatted differently or what? This actually started the first time I tried to watch one on the new boom player, but now cant watch any of them....

May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Old
Thu Aug 09, 2012, 01:27 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnestegg View Post
I have never b4 had any problem watching hand replayers on my phone until a couple days ago. Now they just simply wont come up. Are they being formatted differently or what? This actually started the first time I tried to watch one on the new boom player, but now cant watch any of them....
Hi Mt,

BOOM shouldn't have changed anything. I'll look into it and ask the tech guys and will post back the results here, might take a day or two to get an answer

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Aug 09, 2012, 02:13 PM
(#3)
Thanks for your time rr

Old
Sat Aug 11, 2012, 08:54 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi Mt,

Tech guys got back and androids should be working fine and I can confirm cause I tested this for myself this morning.

Here's what I did:

I've an android and when I first tried to watch a hand replayed either at PokerSchoolOnline or at Boom Player all I saw was a blank.

I went to the android market and downloaded the latest version of Adobe Flash (Free) and tried again and it worked perfectly.

Have you got Adobe Flash on your phone, if it worked for you before and doesn't now then I guess maybe you need to upgrade the flash player on your phone to the latest version.

But as of today it's working fine for me. Let me know how you get on or if there is anything else I can do to help.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Aug 14, 2012, 11:01 AM
(#5)
Thanks rr had adobe 11 so latest player but I just uninstalled updates then reinstalled em and its working fine again. Again thanks for your time,MT

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com