Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

SuperStar Sunday - Discussion Thread

Old
SuperStar Sunday - Discussion Thread - Fri Aug 10, 2012, 04:38 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)

Join us for Live Training on Sunday, August 19th where you can learn from not one, but two, PokerStars Team Online players.

Check out all the info here:

Tyler 'frosty012' Frost will coach his regular NLHE cash session followed by the Sunday Special where we are joined by none other than Dale 'Daleroxxu' Phillip.

Remember that these are both Live & Interactive sessions where you can ask questions and chat with the players all brought to you FREE courtesy of PokerStars and PokerSchoolOnline.

Enjoy,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Aug 18, 2012, 08:43 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
I'm looking forward to this tomorrow!

Looks like Dale and Tyler are too!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Aug 18, 2012, 08:56 AM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2010
Definitely looking forward to this. Frosty has already provided a lot of good input here, and I am always happy to see Dale, an ex-pat Scot, doing well.

I was also pleased to see the pop-up when I logged into PokerStars - hopefully PSO will get some good promotion from this special live training event that can only help increase the profile of the school and grow the membership.

See you there.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Mon Aug 20, 2012, 02:33 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Great session, thanks to Dale for volunteering to stay overtime and chat with us until he busted out of the PLO tournament! Dale stayed on for a full 4 hours so we went until 19ET... The Sunday Special is normally only 2 hours long but when we have a PS Team Online Pro guest on and he wants to stay, I'm not going to say no.

He shared some great stories, good general strategy info and really good discussion of PLO strategy as he played in a 6-max PLO tourney for us. For you PLO players be sure to catch this session when it hits the video archive.

Dale is really a great guy, very fun to have on and quite informative. It was a pleasure, hope to have him on again some time.

Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Aug 20, 2012, 03:12 AM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2007
Really enjoyed this session but the shoulder could not stay the distance. The highlight for me was Dale singing "letter from America" so if he ever should decide to quit poker there is always a singing career as a possible substitute

Thankfully Dave did not sing but he conducted the discussion with consummate professionalism.

I don't want to nit pick but my only gripe was people continually asking for the password to the freeroll after it was given out. I believe that they should really be directed to the forum after it has been given a few times as it really interrupts the flow of things and looks as if people are only there to get the password and nothing else, which is actually quite disrespectful to the guests and Dave.

Cheers,

TC

Old
Mon Aug 20, 2012, 05:17 AM
(#6)
Since: Feb 2010
Two very good Sunday sessions, and in particular thanks and much respect to Dale for giving us a mega-session during his PLO tourney. I thought he was going to take it down but it was not to be.

Glad to see this will be archived, as there was a mass of good PLO discussion and advice, far too much to take it all in during the live session.

Expect to see you all in Macau shortly

Ed

Old
Mon Aug 20, 2012, 09:33 AM
(#7)
Since: Apr 2011
great sessions thx Tyler and Dale but especially Dave and the pso team for making it possible

cheers r0ck

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com