Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Last quiz done

Old
Question
Last quiz done - Sat Aug 11, 2012, 04:46 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
Well ...finally, today I passed my last quiz.
It was the NLHE and it took me a few times but passed just barely. (71 %)

Just wanted to say thank you for the advice, info and the upgrade to my game.
I have seen a few spots I was failing to recognize, great material and very much appreciated.

Are most of the regular posters here already finished with the courses?
Did anyone immediately see an improvement to their game once the material was read?

Just curious about others and what benefits they gained from the wisdom posted?
First and foremost it had to be patience for myself, but I see a few hands that kept leading me astray previously where now they hit me like a brick.

Again thanks, very much appreciated!

Old
Sat Aug 11, 2012, 05:16 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
***moved to better fitting forum JWK24***

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Aug 11, 2012, 07:40 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome tdouce. Since i'm a redneck i'll call ya tee. Imho this forum and some of those who contribute (TheLangolier, JD, JWK Moxiepip, cowboy and many others are the cheapest, easiest way to learn Texas Hold em . The knowledge they freely share would cost a ridiculous amount of money learning at the tables. Ask around many great players like Dano and Texaskick will always be willing to help. Just beware of drunks and fish like me who drone on and on...Good luck see you out there.

Last edited by FLsnookman; Sat Aug 11, 2012 at 07:41 PM.. Reason: spelin

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com