Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Password Forum ?

Old
Password Forum ? - Sun Aug 12, 2012, 03:45 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Where can I find the password forum ?

The Powerplay tourney starts soon but I don't have the password and I am not allowed to access the thread where it is mentioned. Can Brian TOO2COO or someone post it please like you did last week. I am unable to attend the training sessions due to the time,.

Old
Sun Aug 12, 2012, 03:50 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2012
i would also like the powerplay password pls

Old
Sun Aug 12, 2012, 04:13 PM
(#3)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hey all!

Here's a link to what you're looking for.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Aug 12, 2012, 04:30 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2012
ty v much

Old
Sun Aug 12, 2012, 07:35 PM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK24 View Post
Hey all!

Here's a link to what you're looking for.

John (JWK24)
Thanks John, but that is the thread that I cannot access. I don't possess enough 'clout' to gain admission.

Old
Sun Aug 12, 2012, 08:29 PM
(#6)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Bill!

All members that are logged in can view that section, but only the team members can post in it.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com