Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Online Events /

The big 8.80, in the money!

Old
The big 8.80, in the money! - Mon Aug 13, 2012, 02:58 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
Playing the big 8,80 and thought i would never make the money, but i did.. now my next goal is to reach the final table

Tid 612011331

Mean while playing the deep stack $11 buyin, as i have for the last 3 days. Cashed all 3 games and going for the win today! Managed to reach 13th, 31st and 9th last night. When reached the finaltable i was 8/9, the lowstacked pushed, i looked on my cards and see QQ. Thought yes now its the time to gain some chips ( he pushed few times earlier) Thought i had him! He shows KK and i lose ofc

I have 10 bbs left.. waiting for a good hand to push with preflop.. then i get 88, thinking yes now i can do it! I push! All folds till its time for the big blind to make his move, and he calls. AK he shows, and i was praying that he wont hit... turn A! oh silly me.. should of waited i thought. Out 9th with $87 win for 12,5 hours playing.. WTF lol.. mad i was when i went to bed

Now its new day and new game doing ok and hope i can do much better today in both games!

Good luck me

Old
Mon Aug 13, 2012, 06:37 PM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2012
Hey, thanks JigJig

I like the deepstack, well got unlucky today and went out 72nd and itm with KK vs 22, flp 2

Next time better luck i think.. still 4th game in a row i cashed in, think this game is my game too

Now back to concentrate on the other games.. gl me and u lol

Ps. love the new pic too

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com