Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

tournament filters

Old
tournament filters - Thu Aug 16, 2012, 08:39 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
I have seen there are some changes to the lobby but carnt really see if there is anything different. I still carnt select different filters for the the different options under tourney witch i thought was going to be one of the changes. Can anyone explain what changes have been made ? thanks

Old
Thu Aug 16, 2012, 11:16 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
****moved to more appropriate location****

Old
Thu Aug 16, 2012, 11:18 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi alanj28

I think the best thing to do is contact support@pokerstars.com
Im sure they will be able to help you out.

Thank you, and good luck.

Old
Thu Aug 16, 2012, 08:50 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
From the Pokerstars lobby, go to help, then Software News, it will tell you all the changes for the current update.

Hope that helps.

Old
Sun Aug 19, 2012, 06:44 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2011
cheers joy you learn something new everyday much appreciated

Old
Sun Aug 19, 2012, 10:55 AM
(#6)
Since: Nov 2011
Grumble mumble... :)

From the Pokerstars lobby, I go to Help, then Software News and it gets me to pokerstars.it, where there is no mention of software news. Ok, so I get me some pita bread, connect from Sweden, and I can see the software news.

No mention of the August update which makes the annoying graphical smiley auto-conversion mandatory...

Just wanted to ask, though. I played a 27-man play money tourney today.
Made 4th by winning just 2 pots (small ones :)
The final table had no spotlights.

Is that because it's play money? I checked the options and I have the final table background on.

Old
Spotlights - Sun Aug 19, 2012, 01:36 PM
(#7)
Since: May 2011
Love the spotlights when I FT a x45.

Never had them on a x18 turbo so I'm used to it. Not tried x27 tournaments.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com