Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

PSO.com vs IntelliPoker.com.br

Old
PSO.com vs IntelliPoker.com.br - Thu Aug 16, 2012, 03:07 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2010
Hello,

I was going to e-mail support about this, but figured that the answer to my question might be useful to other psoers.

When I logged into my pokerstars account today I saw an ad about a live trainning session on IntelliPoker.com.br, which I didn't know existed until today. I got interested, clicked the ad and went to the site. I tried to register but It said I could only register through pokerstars client, which doesnt give me the option of registering to another pokerschool. I decided to try my login from pso there, but was redirected to pokerschoolonline.com.

So this is my question, is it possible for a member to have accounts in intellipoker.com.br and pso.com at the same time? I would really enjoy to be also part of the brazillian pso community.

Last edited by labs22; Thu Aug 16, 2012 at 03:10 PM..

Old
Thu Aug 16, 2012, 03:19 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi labs22,

The simple answer to this question is no.

Members can currently only be a member of one PokerStars poker school at a time. It is possible to switch to a preferred language though.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Aug 16, 2012, 03:22 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
Simple answer? Nope one or the other. they can make you part of the school of your choice, but only one
Edit; tooo slow lol

May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Old
Fri Aug 17, 2012, 02:59 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
too bad... I gess pso has good reasons for it. I'm not moving over to the other side now, after years of pso. I just think that if multi-lingual users could whatch trainnings from different sites they would only gain from that.

thanks for the reply, guys.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com