Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Milestone 8-2 Hand Wins Big

Old
Milestone 8-2 Hand Wins Big - Fri Aug 17, 2012, 04:07 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2010
Nice result for this player - taking over $300 from a Milestone Hand...

get those trash hands in....

quack quack quack quack

Ed

Old
re post - Fri Aug 17, 2012, 05:12 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2011
lmfao 2 players fold milestone hand,instant all in every time atc, curious i was playing some cash tables and it seemed to reset my vpp after each milestone hand was dealt,i didnt realize this happened i thought they accumulated for the entire playing session

Old
Fri Aug 17, 2012, 10:53 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by milehigh0874 View Post
................. it seemed to reset my vpp after each milestone hand was dealt,i didnt realize this happened i thought they accumulated for the entire playing session

WRONG, it doesn't reset
It's always your LAST 50 hands at the moment of the milestone hand at that table
(which is about the last 45 minutes you've played)

Take the time to read the rules

Old
Fri Aug 17, 2012, 11:06 AM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdinFreeMan View Post
Nice result for this player - taking over $300 from a Milestone Hand...

Ed
That means he had accumulated about 1.76 VPP's during the last 50 hands, and about another .30 for the last hand
If he hadn't played a hand before that one, he would of won $76 or $38 if he hadn't won that hand.
So ALWAYS shove

NICE

Old
Fri Aug 17, 2012, 07:12 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2010
Just in case you don't get dealt a monster like 8-2 - worse hands win too...

Ed

Old
re post - Sat Aug 18, 2012, 12:59 AM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2011
once again 2 folders i really dont understand from what ive gleamed around the forum vpp from the milestone hand counts so to move all in would at least get you your money back in the form of bonus plus you have the potential to win the hand please correct me if im wrong

Old
milestone hands strategy - Sun Aug 19, 2012, 09:23 AM
(#7)
Hi milehigh0874. The explanation of how the prize money is calculated is here. The VPPs earned in the milestone hand do count and also the VPPs in the previous 49 hands at that table. To maximize the benifits you must reach showdown because anyone who wins any portion of the hand will have their winnings doubled. Never fold. Being short stacked or just joining a table will result in a much reduced prize.

Since there are long odds against you being dealt a milestone hand, you should not play higher stakes or more tables than you are comfortable feeling you can handle profitably.

Good luck
Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by bearxing; Sun Aug 19, 2012 at 09:24 AM.. Reason: typo

Old
Mon Aug 20, 2012, 01:50 AM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2012
Observed someone winning $700+ last night. Would love to be dealt into one of these hands.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com