Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

PS Game (GUI) Chat Smiley's

Old
PS Game (GUI) Chat Smiley's - Fri Aug 17, 2012, 02:35 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
PS Game (GUI) Chat Smiley's
After the new PS client software update, i see that there's, new Chat Smiley's drop down menu.
I not sure ill use much, but, there's no Text Bubble saying what smileys mean, other than the obvious one's (cool, thumbs down/up, sick, heart, broken heart, etc). but few not sure ! (new one's too by look of it).
Just wondering is there list of meaning's,
or will there be Text Bubble saying what smileys mean, in future.
No big worry here about it (as i may not use much!).

And the "Find a tournament" feature in the PS Lobby, looks good(haven't used yet though) .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PS Chat Smiley's !.JPG (4.9 KB, 10 views)

Old
Fri Aug 17, 2012, 07:57 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
***moved to more appropriate location***

Old
Fri Aug 17, 2012, 08:02 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi 0HighTimes0

Yes, first time i saw it today after update as well, should be fun, but i would suggest that your question is directed to PokerStars at support@pokerstars.com.
Im sure they will be able to help you.

Thank you, and good luck.

Old
Fri Aug 17, 2012, 12:14 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
'scuse me while I disable chat smileys. OK, now that they are put in the same trash pile as chat bubbles I can keep my PStars chat nice and clean. I know some people like these types of things, but one of the reasons I've always loved the PStars software and hated all the other sites was that it was kept simple and professional looking.

As long as they stick with giving us the option to turn the goofy junk off, hey, go to town with new features...

Old
Fri Aug 17, 2012, 12:25 PM
(#5)
Don't forget the important "3 secret" faces *

&-B = Donk
(^^^) = Shark
<'))>< = Fish

Old
Fri Aug 17, 2012, 01:41 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
they put this on play money last weekend. real money was slow to update.

Old
Fri Aug 17, 2012, 03:30 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
'scuse me while I disable chat smileys. OK, now that they are put in the same trash pile as chat bubbles I can keep my PStars chat nice and clean. I know some people like these types of things, but one of the reasons I've always loved the PStars software and hated all the other sites was that it was kept simple and professional looking.

As long as they stick with giving us the option to turn the goofy junk off, hey, go to town with new features...
+10000
I guess you've got to be bored to use them.....LOL
Or just a losing player that has nothing better to do....LOL
Maybe they just want to attract kids that go gaga for those little gadgets....LOL

I'm sure they could concentrate on better things for the site such as other games (low ball, etc), tournament zoom (joining 4 times the same tournament)

Old
Fri Aug 17, 2012, 03:36 PM
(#8)
Since: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
+10000

I'm sure they could concentrate on better things for the site such as other games (low ball, etc), tournament zoom (joining 4 times the same tournament)

Did someone say tournament ZOOM... Man I miss that! +100 000

Roland GTX

Old
Fri Aug 17, 2012, 03:39 PM
(#9)
Since: Feb 2011
Or maybe even stats by pos. Instead of bb sb (other positions) and I know .... Email ideas@pokerschoolonline.com lol

May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Old
Fri Aug 17, 2012, 03:45 PM
(#10)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnestegg View Post
Or maybe even stats by pos. Instead of bb sb (other positions)
MT, I hear you there, I'd be more interested in those than the smileys for sure.... guess that gives me another good reason to get a HUD someday.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Aug 17, 2012, 04:56 PM
(#11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK24 View Post
MT, I hear you there, I'd be more interested in those than the smileys for sure.... guess that gives me another good reason to get a HUD someday.

John (JWK24)

What's a HUD....................LOL

Old
Fri Aug 17, 2012, 05:50 PM
(#12)
Since: Oct 2010
Im ok with the smileys, actually used it some other day. I just hope they never put baloons and merry music for every pot we win.

Old
Sat Aug 18, 2012, 09:04 AM
(#13)
Since: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
What's a HUD....................LOL
i think it means Help Under Duress

May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com