Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

1710 Leaderboard Points in the Mercury high orbit entirely played on my phone!

Old
1710 Leaderboard Points in the Mercury high orbit entirely played on my phone! - Fri Aug 17, 2012, 12:25 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
I must admit I haven't posted in a while but that's mainly because I was breaking even here while winning quite decently elsewhere.

What brought me back was winning the Pokercast game a few weeks ago (the only game I was playing on PS) and winning a $50 play through bonus from the game that requires 350VPP's to unlock.

I also got an email last Friday telling me that if I played 100VPPs on the mobile platform then I'd get a ticket to a $100k freeroll this Sunday. The offer started on the 7th July but I only noticed the promotion last Friday. I reckon there will be low numbers in the game so I thought if I played on my phone I could generate a few VPP that would unlock the bonus while hopefully break even so I could get the 100 VPPs required for the freeroll.

As it happened I stormed it on my phone. I generated 462 leaderboard points in my first 20 games which has me currently on the low orbit in 23rd and finished the 100 with a total of 1710 points which has me in joint 3rd. Going by last weeks points total I should finish in the top 50 for the low and fingers crossed a top 10 in the high.

This now puts me in a quandary. Around a year ago I purchased HEM2 and I've said before the program has put me on tilt. I think I'm going too deep into the program, worrying about my own and other players' stats. This week I've just concentrated on my game, not had any info on my opponents and just concentrated on my poker. I think for the foreseeable future I won't play with a HUD.

I'm sure to drop a few places but I'm really chuffed, I only need another 40 VPPs to unlock the $50 bonus so this week has been pretty profitable for me. My only disappointment is none of the hands are recorded on HEM2 so I can't work out my ROI nor my exact profit.

Old
Sun Aug 19, 2012, 07:17 AM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2011
35th on low orbit for $10 and joint 6th on high orbit for $45, I also get a ticket to a monthly freeroll and am in today's $100,000 mobile freeroll with around 10,000 runners which is a bit of value.

Starting my grind for next week

Old
Sun Aug 19, 2012, 07:29 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2010
Congrats and Good Luck Ovalman

Old
Sun Aug 19, 2012, 09:40 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
Great results on the battle of the planets and good luck on your freerolls.

Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com