Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Looking for starting hand chart

Old
Looking for starting hand chart - Fri Aug 17, 2012, 09:44 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
Hi,

Some time ago I saw a chart somewhere in the Poker School that listed all the various starting hands and made specific recommenations on what to do with them (pre-flop I think). I would love to have this chart but I can no longer find it. Does such a thing still exist somewhere? Thx.

Old
Fri Aug 17, 2012, 10:31 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Gamblestamp!

Welcome to the forum. There is a chart in the courses for LIMIT hold'em preflop.
Is this the one that you were looking for?

Also, here is a link to get you familiar with some of the options that PSO has to offer.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Aug 17, 2012, 10:34 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Here is an interesting article: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...Starting-Hands

That said, don't be come too reliant on starting hand charts. Properly played poker is about situations not just cards. What are your opponents tendencies, what is your image, what is your position, etc. So use the hand charts wisely but always be aware of the situation.

Good decisions!

Old
Thanks - Sat Aug 18, 2012, 09:00 PM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2010
Thanks John, that's exactly the kind of thing I was looking for - I just was having a hard time finding it. Cheers!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com