Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

What's New at EPC

Old
What's New at EPC - Sun Aug 19, 2012, 02:24 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
BronzeStar

Name Your Game @ EPC:
One of our players has hit on a great idea. We have hosted a handful of birthday tournaments at EPC, but why not take it to the next level. Nate, aka XStPatrickX, asked if he could have a tournament every Friday at midnight called Nate's Midnight Bounty and at first I thought no because we had just begun a new promotion where if someone won 3 turbos in a row they got an MTT named after them permanently. But then I remembered how at old ESPN any player that wanted to could create their own tourney just by sending in a request, so why not at EPC as well. The promo can easily be tweaked a bit.

One thing in particular I think is great about this idea is that a player can start up their own tournament, or weekly series, without having to create an entire new Home Game club for it, which can make things difficult for people who are at the limit for amount of Home Games they can join. Another plus to this is for players that want a different poker game than No Limit Hold Em can also choose whatever game and options they want, whether its Omaha Hi Lo, Badugi, Draw, Stud, Rebuys, Pot Limit, or any of the options PS offers.

So if you want to start up a tournament, whether for a specific time that is good for a group of friends, or to create a new series, just go to the Contact Us page at our website, send us all the details, and it will be done. Please note that there is a limit on how many tournaments can run per day, and EPC itself takes up quite a few slots, so first come first serve.

And oh yeah, play "Nate's Midnight Bounty", every Friday Night @ Midnight, at EPC Poker Leagues

Other Member Tournaments:
"Lindsay Low Hand": (Razz) Saturday's at 10am ET, by TommyBolt862
"Where's RustyJones?": (NLHE) Saturday's at 10pm ET, by bama allan
"The Prestige PlayGround": (NLHE-6Max) Wednesday's at 6pm ET, by PrestigeKid
"Q's Weekly Omaha H/L": Wednesday's at 9pm ET, by FattieQ.
"Bolenator's Bomber Bountygate": (PLHE/PLO) Thursday's at 10pm, by bolenator

Other News:
Sunday Turbos: Every Sunday at 2pm, 3pm and 4pm ET. Win a turbo and it will be named after you the next week. Keep your name on one for 3 weeks in a row or win 3 consecutive turbos and receive a sports cap of the sport/team of your choice.

Coming Soon: MTT Madness, plus the return of Sunday Qualifiers and The Final Tournament. It's free and you can win $100 plus some other very nice prizes.

Points Reset: The points in the Play Money Standings will be reset in a couple weeks, when we will be starting a new promo for players to collect points and trade them for EPC Poker Gear. This will be a big part of MTT Madness, but not all of it. Full details will be posted soon at the website.

Prizes: We are almost caught up with prize shipments. I sent out emails this past week to the remaining prize winners that haven't received their prizes yet. If you didn't get an email, please contact me asap, and sorry about that, fell a bit behind the past season or so. But on the bright side we have gotten some new things in, we've just been waiting to get caught up before starting new events and prize ops.

Also, check out the Home Games Directory, created to help new players figure out when and where the games are, and who to contact etc. If you would like to add a Home Game to the directory or edit information in the directory, either post it here or email it to me.

www.epcpokerleagues.yolasite.com

Last edited by i luv 2Jo; Thu Aug 30, 2012 at 07:08 AM.. Reason: Add content

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com