Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

VPP's for training videos

Old
VPP's for training videos - Tue Aug 21, 2012, 09:01 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
Hi

Regarding the VPP's required for watching some of the training videos in the archive I know they reset every month. I didn't play for the last couple of months so I would like to know how are they calculated.
For example if I start to play now and in a few days I get 20VPP can I watch the respective videos immediately after (or like 24hrs to update), or do I have to wait until the beginning of next month in order for the VPP's to be credited to the previous month ?

Best regards

Old
Tue Aug 21, 2012, 09:35 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6attitude9 View Post
Hi

Regarding the VPP's required for watching some of the training videos in the archive I know they reset every month. I didn't play for the last couple of months so I would like to know how are they calculated.
For example if I start to play now and in a few days I get 20VPP can I watch the respective videos immediately after (or like 24hrs to update), or do I have to wait until the beginning of next month in order for the VPP's to be credited to the previous month ?

Best regards
Hi,

Reaching 20 VPP's should unlock the videos for you this month, there is an update period (I've been told up to 72 hours, not sure in practice how long it actually takes but it won't be instantly).

Thanks,
Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com