Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Viewing PSO League

Old
Viewing PSO League - Wed Aug 22, 2012, 02:57 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2012
BronzeStar
Can't view page 1 to see the top 20 on the open league, anyone else having the same problem??

Old
Wed Aug 22, 2012, 02:59 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Scotland King!

Here is the page that you are looking for.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/league

Click on League at the top of the page, then click on the 'Open Skill League' tab.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Aug 22, 2012, 04:07 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2012
BronzeStar
hey, ty but still doesn't work, i can view every page from page 2 onwards but cant view page 1 with the top 20, perhaps a bug.

Old
Wed Aug 22, 2012, 05:26 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi ScotlandKing

Have just tried the link and instructions posted by John. It works ok for me, Please try again and if it still doesnt work for you please post back here so we can have another look for you.

Regards

Tony

Old
can't view page 1 on PSO open league - Wed Aug 22, 2012, 05:52 PM
(#5)
Since: Jan 2012
i've got the same problem, can view my own position on the table, stats n previous scores n everything. but when i click on the page 1 link below, the page just refreshes.

m using firefox on win xp btw.

everything else is fine, love the new cleaner look, jus takes some time to get used to looking for the links that we're used to.

hopefully this issue with the league table will be sorted?

Old
Wed Aug 22, 2012, 06:09 PM
(#6)
Since: Dec 2009
I have same problem, can display all pages for premier league but clicking page 1 takes me to default page.

Also search not working, tried to search for players on my table but remains on default page.

Rank in profile incorrect/ not upto date.

Old
Wed Aug 22, 2012, 06:56 PM
(#7)
(Moderator)
Thanks for letting us know of about the problems you are experiencing with the League tables. I will get some one to look at it for you.

Thank you, and good luck

Old
Wed Aug 22, 2012, 07:31 PM
(#8)
(Moderator)
Hi,
We have had a look and the link and instructions given by JWK work perfectly ok. we have tried the link several times using vista,and IE9 with firefox and win7 without any difficulty

Regards

Tony

Old
Wed Aug 22, 2012, 09:46 PM
(#9)
Since: Nov 2007
Hi mods,

I have tried the link posted on countless occasions now and it keeps returning me to my position in the league when signed in.

I can view other pages on the numbered pages below but as soon as I try to access page 1 it resets to the page my ranking is on.

When I am logged out it works without a problem.

Another issue is the inability to views the listings of other players performance in previous tourneys and number of games played. You can look at their profile but there is no access to their scores as you could do previously. This is normally useful to calculate where you start to get positive points and can loosen up your game to run deeper.

I think that just saying it works for us when you now have four users saying it does not work means it should be looked into and resolved.

Cheers,

TC

Oh and could someone look at the formatting so that I do not have to continually go into advanced when making a reply and set it as a left indent to make my posts readable and not centered all the time.

Thanks

TC

Last edited by topthecat; Wed Aug 22, 2012 at 09:49 PM..

Old
Wed Aug 22, 2012, 09:54 PM
(#10)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by topthecat View Post

Another issue is the inability to views the listings of other players performance in previous tourneys and number of games played. You can look at their profile but there is no access to their scores as you could do previously. This is normally useful to calculate where you start to get positive points and can loosen up your game to run deeper.

Cheers,

TC

Oh and could someone look at the formatting so that I do not have to continually go into advanced when making a reply and set it as a left indent to make my posts readable and not centered all the time.

Thanks

TC
Hi TC!

On the league page, try clicking on the member that you want to look at's score. That will then give a list of the date, participants, position, start, score and end with each individual game listed... like you could see in the old forum.

The left justification was one of the first things noted to have changed when the new forum came up. It is on the list to get corrected.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Aug 22, 2012, 10:03 PM
(#11)
Since: Jul 2010
I also notice that my tournies don't seem to pop up - forum taking prominence??

Old
Wed Aug 22, 2012, 10:07 PM
(#12)
Thanks John,

That works although I am still the highlighted player in the league listing.

Any chance of "remove grey blue borders" getting on the to do list

Cheers,

TC

Old
Wed Aug 22, 2012, 10:20 PM
(#13)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by topthecat View Post
Any chance of "remove grey blue borders" getting on the to do list

Cheers,

TC
Hey TC!

Which grey blue borders are you talking about? I don't see any blue borders?

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Aug 22, 2012, 10:26 PM
(#14)
Hey John,

The grey blue borders (around the outside of the text boxes) down the right hand and left hand side of each and every page on the site. They seem to take up a lot of unused space and are very sore on the eyes.

Cheers,

TC

Old
Wed Aug 22, 2012, 10:42 PM
(#15)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi TC!

They're only grey for me... they don't show blue at all, which is whey I asked. I'm not sure what the exact plan is, but I'm in agreement that a larger area chat/forum would be better (larger viewing area).

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Aug 22, 2012, 11:03 PM
(#16)

Light blue grey seems close to me like you I agree that the viewing area should fill the screen.

Sorry could not get the website name out of the picture.

Cheers,

TC

Last edited by topthecat; Wed Aug 22, 2012 at 11:06 PM..

Old
Thu Aug 23, 2012, 12:17 AM
(#17)
Since: Apr 2011
Im not where i should be, actually where am i lol
in OpenLeague it says im Rank; 1379, but as 2ndThumbnail says im not there? I updated it 3 times to make sure, it was updated right.

there's lot good new features, and some bad i think, over all i think its good, but some areas need fixing in my opinion

at the moment im in PSOOpenLeague leaderboard wilderness, or am i a ghost LOL
PS; and Is this data right, Average Score Per Tournament: -16.98 ?
don't seam to be, as that would mean id be under the 1500 score???
"Average Score: 1520.66 Total Players: 98074 Highest Score: 2728.17 Median Score: 1497.02 "
i can see me know, soon as i deleted "0HighTimes0" from the search function!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg OL where am I ! 1 23.08.12.JPG (16.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg OL where am I ! 2 23.08.12.JPG (43.6 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Thu Aug 23, 2012 at 12:36 AM.. Reason: updated

Old
Thu Aug 23, 2012, 12:21 AM
(#18)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi 0HighTimes0!

I see you're in 1388th. The way that I find it is to go to the league tab at the top of the page, then click on the 'open skill league' tab, then search for your screen name.... and get 1388th with a league score of 1839.67.

Hope this helps.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Aug 23, 2012, 12:39 AM
(#19)
Since: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK24 View Post
Hi 0HighTimes0!

I see you're in 1388th. The way that I find it is to go to the league tab at the top of the page, then click on the 'open skill league' tab, then search for your screen name.... and get 1388th with a league score of 1839.67.

Hope this helps.

John (JWK24)
Thanks John it seems be fixed now

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com