Wed Aug 29, 2012, 06:01 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitcho696 View Post
why do i have to re do my quiz'z that i passed AGAIN
Hello mitcho696

This is not the case. If you have passed a quiz on the old site you will still have passed it here in the new design. You do not have to re-take the quizzes.

The 'My Courses' box is showing all courses as 'In Progress' for every member. This is incorrect and it's being worked on at the moment.

Welcome to the Forum and please let us know if there is anything we can help you with, it's great to see you here!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Retake course exams - Sun Sep 02, 2012, 09:55 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2012
Yes, I found myself in this sistuation. And, having passed the Basic Course quizzes to include the final Basic Course quiz exam. The Core Poker quizzes are passed, though in the meantime since of two weeks ago, of what has been mentioned...Core Course final exam I was waiting to take. And, also to mention the SNG Course quizzes and Sit & Go Quiz.The format of /MY COURSES/ lists; "Check" Poker Basics,In Progress."Check" Cash Game,In Progress. "Check" Single Table Tourneys, In Progress. "Check" Multiple Table Tourneys,In Progress. "Check" Video Tutorials. In opinion of updated format..." I prefer the previous PSO Menu.

Old
Welcome - Mon Sep 03, 2012, 05:14 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi XBYASINAN. Welcome to the forum. The information on this page will help you get the most out of the PSO site.

The new basic quiz replaces both the old basic and core quizes. You need to pass both the old basic and core quizes OR the new basic quiz to get your PSO member ticket. Check on the PokerStars client under requests and tournament tickets. If you have a PSO member ticket you do not have to pass the new basic course.

Good luck
Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Sep 03, 2012, 07:47 AM
(#5)
Since: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearxing View Post
The new basic quiz replaces both the old basic and core quizes. You need to pass both the old basic and core quizes OR the new basic quiz to get your PSO member ticket. Check on the PokerStars client under requests and tournament tickets. If you have a PSO member ticket you do not have to pass the new basic course.
Doug
To clarify this for my situation:

I have a yellow tick and "In Progress" for the Poker Basics course on the new site.
However I'm sure I passed basic, core and SNG quizzes on the old site so should it say "Completed"?

Thanks

Old
In Progress - Mon Sep 03, 2012, 10:46 AM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
High FprestFive. The basic quiz in progress refers to the new basic quiz only. Since you have passed the old basic and core quizes, there is no need for you to pass the new quiz.

Good luck
Doug

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by bearxing; Mon Sep 03, 2012 at 04:28 PM.. Reason: updated information

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com