Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Ipad video support?

Old
Ipad video support? - Thu Aug 23, 2012, 04:04 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
Hi all

I'm new in PSO and i try to find some forum with answer to the question but i can't. I'm the only one who can't wach the movies from site on Ipad2 or no one can't. Is it posible to take Quiz from ipad?

Greetings and good luck to all

Last edited by N.Damianov; Thu Aug 23, 2012 at 04:28 AM..

Old
Thu Aug 23, 2012, 04:11 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2007
There is no video support for mobile devices or tablets at the moment but apparently there is something in the works so it will be available further down the line. I am not aware what the timescale is for this project though.

Cheers,

TC

Old
Thu Aug 23, 2012, 09:51 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi N.Damianov

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnLIne, we have some great features here for our members, and some great people in the forums willing to help. This link will help you find your way around, and point you in the right direction to whats available.

Regarding your question about Ipad2 please contact support@pokerschoolonline.com They will be happy to help you out.

Thank you, and good luck.

Old
Fri Aug 24, 2012, 01:42 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
Hiya N.Damianov

I not have an Ipad2 and assume it a Flash issue as I have zero problems watching the videos on my ASUS Tablet.

We our looking at working on something for mobile down the road but it is not anything we have plans to launch anytime soon.

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com