Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Space Gravy Video

Old
Space Gravy Video - Fri Aug 24, 2012, 11:09 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2007
The "Early Stages" video from Space Gravy which I have watched quite a few times before is now locking out at 36.09 which is just when he starts playing hands live.

Can someone have a look at it please?

Also the option to comment on videos is now removed: is that part of the new features???

Cheers,

TC

Can someone also remove one of my posts please? The software has started posting twice again for some reason

Cheers,

TC

Old
Fri Aug 24, 2012, 11:39 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hey TC!

I took care of the second post. What browser, op system are you using to watch them, also, were you signed into PSO? I just ran this one on mine (win 7, IE9) from 30 min in until 40 min in and it worked without a problem.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Aug 24, 2012, 11:50 AM
(#3)
I am using latest version firefox and windows 7 and it has worked before. I was signed in as well but watched from the start.

Cheers,

TC

Old
Fri Aug 24, 2012, 11:59 AM
(#4)
Hey John,

So I just quickly went in and looked at the video and moved the little cursor key up as it started and I was able to then move past the 36th minute just as you did John.

Even though the problem is solved, it is just a work around and any new person looking at the video will stop at the 36th minute and not be able to go beyond that.

Apart from being a pain, it is a very bad advertisement for the school and will likely lose potential customers and traffic.

Very, very disappointing and there is no other spin you can put on it

Cheers,

TC

Old
Fri Aug 24, 2012, 12:02 PM
(#5)
Oh and I can comment on the list of space gravy videos but not individual ones plus all previous comments have disappeared since the "upgrade".

Cheers,

TC

Old
Fri Aug 24, 2012, 12:17 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by topthecat View Post

Very, very disappointing and there is no other spin you can put on it
Hey TC!

I'm just trying to get as much info to give to the tech people as possible for when they look into it.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Aug 24, 2012, 01:29 PM
(#7)
Hey John,

No problem. My comments are no reflection on you at all!

The person who lead the project and allowed final implementation of this "upgrade" without full testing and bug fixing is totally responsible for the problems we now have!

Cheers,

TC

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com