Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Anyone using "Kill Phil" Strategy ?

Old
Anyone using "Kill Phil" Strategy ? - Sun Aug 26, 2012, 10:46 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2012
Just wondering if anyone out their is using the "Kill Phil" strategy and if it works for you.

I have read part of the Kill Phil book and like the idea of how beginners can compete with pros. They also have the Kill Phil Strategy cards for fast reference.
Although I have read the book, I haven't used this method religiously, not sure why, just haven't.

I would like to hear if anyone is using this and how it's working for you.

Old
Sun Aug 26, 2012, 01:59 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2011
What is the point of that strategy?

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com