Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

A question

Old
A question - Sun Aug 26, 2012, 06:25 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2012
Just did my basic assesment quiz and failed. But i could swear that there wasn't mentioned equity anywhere in the basic course. And also how many odd percents does a player need to have to get a coinflip. Actually the quiz was the first time I saw something like coinflip, equity, float or even discounted odds. I believe they are not in the Poker Basics course and please forgive me if I'm wrong.

Old
Sun Aug 26, 2012, 06:52 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Bartans112!

This may be an error with the going to the new forum. We will look into it.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Aug 27, 2012, 09:35 AM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2012
i dont remember them sort of questions in the basic test but i do advise before you start playing poker you go to here: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/cou...ideo-Tutorials

and watch all the videos before playing you will learn so much there all only about 5 minutes long you will not regret it and the videos will teach you about pot odds and equity ect

Stephen (cocaboca1)

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com