Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Open skill league 05:00 ET not found

Old
Open skill league 05:00 ET not found - Thu Aug 30, 2012, 03:35 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
Hey,
I just busted out of the previous open skill league and went to the freeroll tournaments to register for the next one, the 05:00 ET one. I can't seem to find it, I even searched the tournament code.

No freeroll tournaments seem to be displaying to start in the next 4 hours for me.

Any ideas?

Old
Thu Aug 30, 2012, 04:57 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
hey Craig, it's because theres a server restart at 7am ET. Open Skill League will be back on track for the 9am ET.

Old
Thu Aug 30, 2012, 06:20 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2011
Ahh ok thanks .

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com