Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Prize

Old
Prize - Sat Sep 01, 2012, 01:13 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2012
BronzeStar
Cant see my $5 on my pokerstars account or a premier league ticket issued yet based on my open league finish this month, when does it get awarded?

Old
Sat Sep 01, 2012, 01:22 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Don't have mine yet either but sometimes it doesn't come till the end of the day. Its strange, when I finished 1st it was in my account the next morning, but when i finish farther back it takes longer to get the prize. Seems like they must start at the top and work there way through. Patience.. it will come.

Old
Sat Sep 01, 2012, 01:27 PM
(#3)
Since: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotlandKing View Post
Cant see my $5 on my pokerstars account or a premier league ticket issued yet based on my open league finish this month, when does it get awarded?
It normally takes a couple of days to get your ticket. I think the Premier League starts on the 3rd of the month.

Old
Sat Sep 01, 2012, 03:39 PM
(#4)
Since: Mar 2012
BronzeStar
Be patient young grasshopper.Your ticket is forthcoming and premier starts on 3rd

When fish are in schools they sometimes take debate.

Old
Sun Sep 02, 2012, 08:45 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2012
BronzeStar
$5 credited, 17 hours to the first premier league tourney and no ticket issued yet, getting nervous lol.

Old
Sun Sep 02, 2012, 09:07 AM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Scotland King!

The premier tickets will normally come out just before registration starts for the first tourney. If you do not have it within 30 min of the tourney starting, please send an e-mail to support@pokerschoolonline.com explaining your situation.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com