Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

Videos archive issues

Old
Videos archive issues - Sun Sep 02, 2012, 07:53 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
Hi

Regarding the new format of the PSO site I have a few remarks.
Not sure if I was suppose to post here or to address this to support, but is related to the training videos so here it goes:

- I've noticed that in the archive the videos for different trainers are not numbered like they used to be so now is a little bit more difficult to find the ones that I didn't watch

- I was looking for Dave's training sessions and I found some videos from other trainers that show up when I search for Dave's sessions. I guess Dave is the one that recorded those sessions and that is the reason.

- Also noticed that some videos previously in the archive are not there any more: the Blind Play Series for example (Dave's training sessions).

- With the previous format some sessions from other poker pros were easier to find, all of them appeared on one page and you could see how many lessons each had in the archive. Now you have to scroll through the entire search of all videos in order to see if a new session appeared.

If some of these issues were already posted by other users I apologize, if not maybe someone could look into it.

Thanks

Old
Sun Sep 02, 2012, 08:07 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6attitude9 View Post
If some of these issues were already posted by other users I apologize, if not maybe someone could look into it.
Thanks
Hi 6attitude9,

Thanks for your post. We are aware of it and are working on it. In the mean time if you can't find a video that you would like to see please PM me and I'd be happy to help you out.

Cheers,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Sep 03, 2012, 01:40 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
Thanks royalraise. In the meantime I found a link to the old page with all the videos. http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/articles/Poker-Videos
I use it now to look for all the sessions that I have missed.

Old
Tue Sep 11, 2012, 12:38 PM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2011
Thanks so much for that link 6attitude9. To find sessions using the new forum is an absolute nightmare! I will never use it until and unless pso makes it like the old format which was unimprovable imo. The programmers sooooo dropped the ball on this one!

May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Old
Thu Sep 20, 2012, 03:56 AM
(#5)
Since: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6attitude9 View Post
Thanks royalraise. In the meantime I found a link to the old page with all the videos. http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/articles/Poker-Videos
I use it now to look for all the sessions that I have missed.
Omg,6attitude, thx so much for this link. I simply stop coming to PSO because of this layout. Impossible to navigate and find the videos. Really hope they change this and put it friendly to navigate, just like this old link. Thank you so much.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com