Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

Hold'em manager for free ??

Old
Hold'em manager for free ?? - Mon Sep 03, 2012, 03:40 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2012
Heey guys,

I went to the site of hold'em manager and i saw that you can get hh2 for free,but you have to earn some points etc.
How long time can you get that amount of points to get hh2 for free?

I know i can get it anymore,but i will suggest to my friends if they are going to play poker at stars

Thanks guys !

Old
Mon Sep 03, 2012, 03:56 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Yes you can get hm for free by opening a new account with several different poker sites and then playing RM games untill you earn a certain number of points. I tried to get a copy that way but it cost me more than i would have paid for the product had i purchased it from HM because i kept loosing my BR trying to get the points. Just my thoughts, hope it helps, im sure it has worked ok for many others.

Old
Mon Sep 03, 2012, 04:06 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
It seems a long way to pay for it and you'll still be paying for it by donating money to HEM for every hand you play. I'd suggest paying for HEM through a poker withdrawal or as I did, a $50 bonus for KO'ing a player in a game.

How about paying for it for completeing the Stellar Rewards for the right amount?

It would be good if you could purchase it in the FPP Store, maybe drop an email and suggest it?

Last edited by Ovalman; Mon Sep 03, 2012 at 04:06 PM.. Reason: spelling

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com