Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

holdem manager 2

Old
holdem manager 2 - Tue Sep 04, 2012, 11:54 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2010
hey guys just wondered what i should get holdem manager or poke tracker im on the trial for holdem manager 2 and i dont have a clue how to use it im not geting any stats of anyone its just putting hands in to the lobby where i can watch them on the replayer and then it shows me there stats how do i get them on the person in a tournament whilst im playing in the top left corner when im in a tourney its coming up with settings and hud 2.0 or summet then it says below waiting for hands any help would be great thanks

Old
Tue Sep 04, 2012, 12:28 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi

The best help i can offer is to give you the link to the Holdem Manager Forum whereyou will find all the info you need for setting up the Hud etc Link.
Also we have a very good training Video about the use of HM Here Look for the videos by Dave The Langolier you will find the hud vid there.

Thanks again, and good luck.

Old
Tue Sep 04, 2012, 12:32 PM
(#3)
thanks mate

Old
Tue Sep 04, 2012, 12:52 PM
(#4)
no good mate its holdem manager 1 on them videos totaly different setups

Old
Tue Sep 04, 2012, 02:54 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
If it says "waiting for hands", it's either not auto-importing, or there's nothing to auto-import is my guess. A couple quick things you could try to trouble shoot it:

-Make sure Stars is saving the HH's to your hard drive... this is not the default setting in the Stars client you have to turn it on.
-Make sure HEM is pointed to the folder location those hands are being saved to. It imports by scooping up new hands here... so Stars client saves the HH to your hard drive when the hand ends, and HEM (or PT) retrieve it from that folder location during auto-import, but it has to know where to look.

Failing that, I would go to their website and check out the FAQ's for getting started with the HUD, they should have basic set up guidelines to make sure you can get up and running. GL.

Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com