Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Help please!!!! ;)

Old
Help please!!!! ;) - Wed Sep 05, 2012, 09:13 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011
having a real tough time at the tables of late and just wondered if anyone would be kind enough to go through one of my sessions with me to see where im going wrong
Any feedback would be appreciated, cheers

Old
Wed Sep 05, 2012, 09:27 PM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2011
hey ads, how are you, as any body offered to help you?

If not i am a bit surprised, normally so many helpfull people.

Could you tell me what format, buyin you are playing at?

I will gladly try to help you if I can, I may not be the best player in the world at the moment, but I know a lot about loosing and how to put that right.

Just let me know if you want me to help if nobody else as offered, I will gladly sit and rail you and watch to see if I can spot any problems.

Old
Thu Sep 06, 2012, 05:00 AM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by adsthepro777 View Post
having a real tough time at the tables of late and just wondered if anyone would be kind enough to go through one of my sessions with me to see where im going wrong
Any feedback would be appreciated, cheers
Hi ads,

I have a couple of poker friends that play micro/low/mid stakes everything from NLHE/PLO/other games cash/sng/mtts reg/turbo/hyper and we do group discussion HH session reviews frequently on skype.

If you'd like to join add me.

skype id: cannonlee1

Thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com and best of luck to you at the tables!

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Last edited by CannonLee; Thu Sep 06, 2012 at 05:07 AM..

Old
Thu Sep 06, 2012, 06:17 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
I've messaged you on skype adam

Follow me on: Twitter

Old
Thu Sep 06, 2012, 07:24 AM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdemace486 View Post
hey ads, how are you, as any body offered to help you?

If not i am a bit surprised, normally so many helpfull people.

Could you tell me what format, buyin you are playing at?

I will gladly try to help you if I can, I may not be the best player in the world at the moment, but I know a lot about loosing and how to put that right.

Just let me know if you want me to help if nobody else as offered, I will gladly sit and rail you and watch to see if I can spot any problems.
hey man,

i just play 6 max cash games, some zoom and some regular tables........any help would be great thanks we shall sort out a date where you can rail me yes?

add me on skype.....adsthepro123

Old
Thu Sep 06, 2012, 07:29 AM
(#6)
Cannot see your message croyd :/ try messaging me on here....

and i have added you cannon just let me know when the sessions are and i shall see if i am working or not

Old
Thu Sep 06, 2012, 01:13 PM
(#7)
Since: Nov 2011
hi adds have not got skype, but will look it up and try get that.

Yes i will gladly rail you, make sure you are not hid from player search in the options and i will keep looking for you,im on regular so should find you easy enough.

Old
Thu Sep 06, 2012, 07:22 PM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdemace486 View Post
hi adds have not got skype, but will look it up and try get that.

Yes i will gladly rail you, make sure you are not hid from player search in the options and i will keep looking for you,im on regular so should find you easy enough.
yea, no worries, thanks

Old
Fri Sep 07, 2012, 07:58 PM
(#9)
Since: Aug 2012
Cannon lee and adsthepro i will be adding you to my skype here tonight. Would love to get into these sessions and discussions. Help and tips are always a friend of mine

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com