Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Lost my ranking / scores

Old
Lost my ranking / scores - Fri Sep 07, 2012, 10:45 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
I have played several games in the Open Skill League this month, but can't find myself in the standings. Any comments on why this has happened?

Old
Fri Sep 07, 2012, 11:44 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi AwwCrrraaap!

Welcome to the forum. Here's a link that will help to get you familiar with some of the options that PSO has to offer.

I see you listed for last month's open league, but not this month (just like you do). We will look into it for you.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Unhappy
Thu Sep 13, 2012, 01:16 PM
(#3)
I assume that you haven't had any luck "looking into it" as I am still not listed in the Open Skill League for Sept.

Old
Fri Sep 14, 2012, 08:48 AM
(#4)
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwCrrraaap View Post
I have played several games in the Open Skill League this month, but can't find myself in the standings. Any comments on why this has happened?
Hi AwwCrrraaap,

The reason you are not appearing in the Open League standings is because you earned a ticket that allows you to compete in the Premier League for September.

To see your ticket visit the PokerStars lobby and go to the following

Requests > Tournament Tickets

There you will see your Premier League ticket that allows you to play in all of the Premier League games for September.

You can of course still play in the open league for September but you will not count in any of the standings for that league.

Please let me know if you've any further questions and good luck in the Premier League!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Sep 14, 2012, 12:13 PM
(#5)
Sorry , my bad . Went back and reread the email from Sept. 02, which said the same as what you just wrote.

Old
Fri Sep 14, 2012, 01:17 PM
(#6)
(Community Coordinator)
No worries,

Run good in the Premier League and let us know how you get on!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Can't find myself either - Tue Nov 13, 2012, 05:43 PM
(#7)
Since: Nov 2012
I have the same problem... and just to be sure, I looked into the other leagues, although there would be no reason for me to be there.

Old
Tue Nov 13, 2012, 08:52 PM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi tpmoita,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. The technical staff are aware of the current problem with leaderboard, and it is expected to be back online tomorrow.

This is where you can find a complete overview of the features and services that PSO has to offer.

Enjoy your time at PokerSchoolOnline and good luck at the tables.

Jocelyn

2 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Wed Nov 14, 2012 at 12:07 AM..

Old
me too - Tue Nov 13, 2012, 09:02 PM
(#9)
Since: Oct 2010
i thought i was the only 1.... well we all

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com