Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

Training Session & Pwd Revelation

Old
Training Session & Pwd Revelation - Sun Sep 09, 2012, 01:06 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Hi, am not sure where to post this....Seen today's Power Play tourney in client. Following the trail, I seen that it is Password protected.....Followed directions & found out pwd will be revealed in training session. Have signed up for said session, me thinks , but wondering: will pwd be typed, displayed or announced to my deaf computer? I have no speakers. With this in mind, will i be wasting my time? And am i even in the right session> "Stepping up to 100NL" Coming up in bout an hour ?

Anyone able to answer I give my thanks to. Y'all have a nice day and enjoy the session.

Sin.
::

Old
Sun Sep 09, 2012, 01:13 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi Sinman,

The password will be announced in today's Sunday Special with Andy 'ahar010', not the session you mentioned in your post.

It will also be announced after the session in our Password Forum

The password forum can only be seen by registered members of the school and they must be signed in to see it.

Cheers,
Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Sep 09, 2012, 01:17 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Man, Raise, right on. Thank you very much, had my doubts about being the right one...You can take this down now if you like, problem solved, thanks to you.

Have a good day.

Sin.
::

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com