Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

70% off PokerTracker 4 Upgrade

Old
Thumbs up
70% off PokerTracker 4 Upgrade - Mon Sep 10, 2012, 10:13 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2012
I just received an email from Pokertracker regarding a special discount on upgrading Pokertracker 3 to Pokertracker 4 and thought I would post it here in case anyone missed it.

According to the email anyone that purchased Pokertracker 3 prior to the 10th June 2011 will get 70% off the upgrade of the equivalent version. And if you bought it after 10th June 2011 you get it for free! This offer last until the 25th November 2012 so don't miss out.

I only bought the program a few months ago, so I was a bit annoyed when they released the new version, which if I had known about I would have waited. So good job Pokertracker in offering me a free version . I will be updating as soon as I get home, and can't wait to see the automated note taking and leaktracker (I hope they both come with the basic hold-em version).

Good luck on the felts people.

Last edited by Kedan87; Mon Sep 10, 2012 at 10:15 AM..

Old
Wed Sep 12, 2012, 12:43 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2010
I was purchased PT3 small stakes before 10th June 2011 - and with discount to me it is only $18 so $42 save.

Bad thing is that they wasn't complete a MacOX version and right now cant try it out.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com