Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

Prop bets for 6max vs FR challenge

Old
Prop bets for 6max vs FR challenge - Thu Sep 13, 2012, 12:29 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
I was reading the blog section and saw that Roland has challenged PIGSICK to a prop bet in the 6max vs Fr challenge. Although this bet is interesting it is a little out of my BR so I am challenging any of you (prefferably FR'ers) to take on a similar bet.

I wager $2 that I will finish the challenge with more overall profit than you. I am willing to take on 5 bets as I feel I can afford this without denting my BR.

Primarily it's a bit of fun but it could be a chance to win some money as well.

So... Who's up for it?

Good luck everyone!

Oliver

Confirmed bets
Roland GTX - $2

Follow me on: Twitter

Last edited by Croyd93; Thu Sep 13, 2012 at 12:51 PM..

Old
Thu Sep 13, 2012, 12:41 PM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2012
I accept your $2 challenge!

Judging by your hh posts, we ought to be a pretty equal match

GL!

Roland GTX

PS: PIG SICK hasn't yet responded....Team Full Ring is not running scared! Are you PIG SICK???

Old
Thu Sep 13, 2012, 12:50 PM
(#3)
Nice to see you're in Roland, I aim to give you a good run for your money

Old
Thu Sep 13, 2012, 01:14 PM
(#4)
You have seen my results from the previous challenge I assume....

Old
Thu Sep 13, 2012, 01:42 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
Hmmm

I might take on any players, not only the FR team but also the 6 max, that I'll finish above all who take part. I like motivation....LOL

If I'm not wrong I finished 1st overall in the last challenge and it's my intention to do it again.

Old
Thu Sep 13, 2012, 01:56 PM
(#6)
Since: Feb 2010
I won't be taking up the prop bet, but good luck.

I think you will have to do pretty well to end up ahead of Roland and Sandtrap, given their record from the last challenge.

I think Sandtrap is correct that he made the most profit for an individual player last time - and was a big contributor to the 6Max teams overall win.

I piggy-backed off his and others success and won myself a nice prize in the winners tournament!

Good luck all.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Thu Sep 13, 2012, 01:57 PM
(#7)
As I remember you did win it Trap

I'll take you on for a small £2 if you want? Nothing like running down the champ for a bit of motivation. Like Ed says it'lll be hard to do but I'll give it a go

Last edited by Croyd93; Thu Sep 13, 2012 at 02:01 PM.. Reason: Respond to Eds post

Old
Thu Sep 13, 2012, 02:08 PM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
Hmmm

I might take on any players, not only the FR team but also the 6 max, that I'll finish above all who take part. I like motivation....LOL

If I'm not wrong I finished 1st overall in the last challenge and it's my intention to do it again.

I will admit that you are the player I fear, I mean respect, the most in this challenge. That being said, I'll step up to your challenge.

Team Full Ring does not run Scared!

I don't mind risking two bucks to you Sandtrap, as long as I take down the Team Full Ring MVP again. I want my coaching lesson from Dave - LOL!

GL!

Roland GTX

PS: Sandtrap, are you interested in a 2nd prop bet between the two of us? $2 to the first one to make it to the 5NL level. You can choose if we measure this in terms of time or hands played... You game?

Old
Thu Sep 13, 2012, 03:59 PM
(#9)
Since: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croyd93 View Post
I was reading the blog section and saw that Roland has challenged PIGSICK to a prop bet in the 6max vs Fr challenge. Although this bet is interesting it is a little out of my BR so I am challenging any of you (prefferably FR'ers) to take on a similar bet.

I wager $2 that I will finish the challenge with more overall profit than you. I am willing to take on 5 bets as I feel I can afford this without denting my BR.

Primarily it's a bit of fun but it could be a chance to win some money as well.

So... Who's up for it?

Good luck everyone!

Oliver

Confirmed bets
Roland GTX - $2
ok my new prop bet is much more intresting read my blog

Old
Fri Sep 14, 2012, 11:10 AM
(#10)
OK Dokey

Roland $2.00 US
Croyd $2.00 US

Rolland, sorry can't go for the fastest to reach the 5NL
Might not be playing much the first week

Good luck to you both

Old
Fri Sep 14, 2012, 12:08 PM
(#11)
Confirmed sandtrap GL!

Roland GTX

Old
Fri Sep 14, 2012, 07:30 PM
(#12)
Since: Dec 2011
I'll take you on Croyd93. Should be easy money for you if I perform like last time (lost money). However practice is going well. Won $11 today on 2NL. Hopefully do the same tomorrow when its for real.

Old
Fri Sep 14, 2012, 07:45 PM
(#13)
What the hell. I'll try and take on Roland and sandtrap as well. Need something to aim for. Otherwise looks like I'm running scared.

Old
Sat Sep 15, 2012, 04:29 PM
(#14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland GTX View Post
PS: Sandtrap, are you interested in a 2nd prop bet between the two of us? $2 to the first one to make it to the 5NL level. You can choose if we measure this in terms of time or hands played... You game?

Maybe I should of taken that bet .... lol
2,246 hands and now switching to 5NL

Old
Tue Sep 18, 2012, 02:38 AM
(#15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
Maybe I should of taken that bet .... lol
2,246 hands and now switching to 5NL
N1 Sandtrap! That was fast!

Im still recoving from a horrble session on Sunday...

Roland GTX

Old
Wed Sep 19, 2012, 09:30 AM
(#16)
I just noticed Sandtraps unfortunate post about not being able to play from the US.

For the record, I consider that force majeure - my bets with him are off.

However, I will still honor my end of the bet (out of pure embarrassment) if his one week worth of play beats my whole month LOL!

Roland GTX

Old
Thu Oct 04, 2012, 11:54 AM
(#17)
I moved house on the eve of the challenge start date, however I expected to have internet access. Unfortunately this was not the case so I've been completely offline for 3 weeks, I'll still honour my bets that were offered before the start of the challenge.

Sorry I couldn't make it a more entertaining bet guys. Good luck in the rest of teh challenge everyone.

Oliver

Old
Mon Oct 15, 2012, 02:12 AM
(#18)
Im not sure how everyone ended the challenge, but this has been a lot of fun. Here are my results:

$ 288.98 profit
368.98 final bankroll

My prop bets:
Sandtrap - $2 shipped to you
Croyd93 - cancelled due to force majeure
Willhebe - ?

I think that was everyone.

Congratulations again Sandtrap on an astonishing run!

Roland GTX

Old
Mon Oct 15, 2012, 04:49 PM
(#19)
Final profit $107.45
Bankroll $187.45

Funds shipped to sandtrap and roland. Came last.
Ignore your bet Croyd93 cancelled.
Well done guys.

Old
Mon Oct 15, 2012, 07:21 PM
(#20)
Willhebe and Roland
Thank you
I did receive the $2.00
You guys made it happen, cause I do love a challenge
If there is a next time, I'll switch teams to handicap myself...LOL

Very well done on the challenge

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com