Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Basic assessment quiz problem,

Old
Basic assessment quiz problem, - Fri Sep 14, 2012, 07:21 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2012
BronzeStar
Hello i joined the pso yesterday and took the basic assessment quiz, answered all the questions, yet the completion mark shows 0% completed. What should i do?

Old
Fri Sep 14, 2012, 08:18 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
I just had the same problem, completed the quiz and the software does not seem to recognize that I have answered the question, the timer just runs down then says I have got none right.

Old
Fri Sep 14, 2012, 08:33 AM
(#3)
BronzeStar
Glad to hear it isn't just me! so we're probably going to have to wait until it gets fixed.

Old
Fri Sep 14, 2012, 08:37 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi FelixMMA

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnLine.

This link will help you find your way around, and help you to find all the features and training material available to members.

Regarding the difficulties you had with the quiz, i will report it to the Tech guys for them to take a look at.

Old
Fri Sep 14, 2012, 09:49 AM
(#5)
(Moderator)
Hi
Just to let you now that the tech team are working to fix the problem with the submit answers button now.

Old
Fri Sep 14, 2012, 09:58 AM
(#6)
(Moderator)
Hi

This has now been fixed, you must hit the 'Submit Answer' button for each question.

Thanks for letting us know of the problem, sorry for any inconvenience

Old
Fri Sep 14, 2012, 10:22 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Thanks a lot!

Old
Fri Sep 14, 2012, 11:20 AM
(#8)
what the prize of it? tell me please?

Old
Fri Sep 14, 2012, 12:02 PM
(#9)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuukla5 View Post
what the prize of it? tell me please?
There is no prize for this quiz, but it is required to get the PSO member ticket which is needed for some promotions.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
More problems with the basic quiz - Sat Sep 15, 2012, 09:39 AM
(#10)
Since: Aug 2012
I just passed the basic quiz, but it said that i only got 63% right, and the rule is that i need 70% so obviously there is something wrong, and actually i think that i must have a much higher percentage since i studied all the lessons and got 100% in almost all of the short quiz, so the error is probably in the resulting % since they passed me. Anyone experiencing the same?

Old
Submit answer button "greyed out" - Wed Sep 19, 2012, 12:21 AM
(#11)
Hi, I find I am having the same problem completing the quiz. When trying to apply the solution of hitting the submit answer button after each response, I find the button is actually greyed out and therefore unable to be pressed for submission.

Old
Angry
Wed Sep 19, 2012, 02:04 AM
(#12)
I passed the poker basics part of the course quite easily. The part I'm now struggling on and have been for a couple of weeks, is the cash games part. I only seem to get 8 right out of 20 despite having gone through all the sections several times and getting 100% on the parts of the learning section(s) as4K4U4A4ME just explained. I was hoping to find an area here for each section for those who needed help, perhaps as stickies or their own specific threads somewhere. That doesn't seem to be the case so what can I do? I've answered all questions as I think are right yet can't get passed 8 right despite having now taken that test 3 or 4 times. I'm getting really frustrated with it now. Please can someone help/advise how to proceed? Preferably not just keep doing what I've already been doing.

Thanks, Nick

Old
still not working - Wed Sep 19, 2012, 05:57 PM
(#13)
Since: Jan 2009
BronzeStar
had trouble with quiz too still not working properly

Old
Wed Sep 19, 2012, 06:18 PM
(#14)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by southygirl View Post
had trouble with quiz too still not working properly
Hi southygirl,

Please explain exactly what is not working for you so we can help you further. It is also useful to tell us what web browser you are using, etc.

Let us know and we'll do our best to help.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com