Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

undertand me please

Old
undertand me please - Fri Sep 14, 2012, 10:41 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2012
Hello, I am a novice in a poker and registered on the web-site - pokerstarter.org, from a forum on a that web-site and pokerstars support I knew that now is problem with winning prize for handing over of quizes, I noticed also, that on the web-site pokerstarter.org is presented five courses, and on pokerschoolonline.com only four.I made an effort pass a quiz on a base course on pokerschoolonline.com, but there were technical problems.i would like to know what prizes will be for handing over of quizes? For handing over of basic quiz there was 1.5 ticket.i want to ask if this prize will be in future or no?When will problems be removed with winning prize for handing over of quizes?
Thank you)

Old
Fri Sep 14, 2012, 11:18 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi kuukla5!

Welcome to the forum. The only quiz that currently has a promotion is the Sit & Go quiz.
There currently is not a promotion tied to any other quiz. However, a member must pass the Poker Basics course in order to get their PSO ticket, which will make them eligible for the Open League or the Premier League Qualifier. The PSO ticket is also required for many of the various promotions that are run throughout the year (an example would be the Knockout Festival).

Also, a member can only be a part of only ONE of the pokerschools and take advantage of the promotions for that one school only. Each of the schools are different, have different material and different promotions. They will not all be the same and a member cannot take advantage of the same type of promotion from multiple schools.

Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com