Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Searching issues, pls help.

Old
Searching issues, pls help. - Fri Sep 14, 2012, 11:59 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2012
Hi all.

Nice looking new website. I haven't been for a while and it's all changed!

However, I'm struggling to find a video that I know exists and I'm assuming is still in the library. It's by the Langolier and is about Holdem Manager hand analysis (not the one about HUD).

I've tried searching for it but nothing comes up. Is the only way for me to find it by trawling through ALL the Langolier's videos? Although the new site looks nice, if this is the case and there isn't a compact list like there was on the old site that was easy to scan and choose interesting videos from in the library, it might be something that you want to look into....??

I'll trawl through the Langolier videos but if someone can send me a link to that video it may well be quicker!!

Keep up the good work :-)

Kevin T.

Old
Fri Sep 14, 2012, 12:06 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hey Kev!

Until everything is corrected with the search, here are two links that you'll want to keep.

The first is the old poker vid page.
Also, here is a direct link to the HUD vid that you're looking for.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Sep 14, 2012, 12:09 PM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2012
Hi Kevin,

I think you are looking for this video: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...-Self-Analysis

There is still a site which provides an overview over older videos. I assume this is the video list of the old site:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/articles/Poker-Videos

Old
Fri Sep 14, 2012, 12:13 PM
(#4)
Wow, talk about a speedy response, thanks John. I hope you are well and doing nicely on the horses :-)

I've got the bit between my teeth again with my poker after a bit of a fallow period. Really concentrating on my cash game, having previously been more of an MTT, and so need to get to grips with Poker Tracker.

Thanks for links. It's actually the one about the Holdem Manager hand analysis post playing rather than the HUD video that I was after but I'm sure I'll be able to find it on the old site.

Just a suggestion, though it may be something you are already working on, would be to have a button that allows different type of view available where all the videos in a search are listed either in there standard format or just as a list of one line headers - a bit like they do on dating websites?! Lol!! View a little or a lot on one screen depending on your preference.

Anyway, thanks for your help :-)

K.

Old
Fri Sep 14, 2012, 12:19 PM
(#5)
Nice one Garrns, that is indeed what I was looking for. And John also sent me the link to the old page, so I'm happy now! Familiar territory. Funny how frustrating it can be not being able to easily find something when one could easily find it before, lol. But I'm all for progress and freshening things up.

When I first started using PSO I would just go to that page that listed all the videos and work through the list systematically so it would be disappointing if other newbie members of PSO missed out on the wealth of videos that are there simply because of an over reliance on search engines. The human eye (and associated hardware!) is a pretty good search engine too :-)

I hope I don't sound negatively critical? Really, only trying to help :-)

K.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com