Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

How do I get from the Hand Replayer to post the video on the forum?

Old
How do I get from the Hand Replayer to post the video on the forum? - Mon Sep 17, 2012, 08:39 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2011
As it says, I got my hand in the replayer, just need to know what to do to paste it onto the forum...

Many thanks and GL

Old
Mon Sep 17, 2012, 08:47 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2012
Mark the hand, by clicking on it. Then click the chain icon (3rd from the right) and copy the displayed text into your forum post.

Some more details from the Replayer Instructions:
Quote:
Step 7: Link builder: Share your hands:

Click on the link button located to the right of the Facebook button on the top right of the Hand Replayer page.
A link builder box will pop up (see below)

This tool gives you the ability to do any of the following:

Embed: html code to paste into a standard web page,
Shared link: paste as a link to the replayed hand,
Facebook: this provides the same function as the Facebook button on the first screen,
Forum/Blog: paste into a forum post or your member blog.
It is important to select the right link type to get the correct code so that you can post your hand.
For the PSO forum or your blog you need to select link type - Forum/Blog. Also you can choose from the drop down include hands, to show all hands you in your main menu or just one selected hand.

Old
Mon Sep 17, 2012, 09:32 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi WeaselBasher!

Garrns is absolutely correct. Click on the link icon, then copy/paste the info inside of it into the forum.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Sep 17, 2012, 09:33 AM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2011
Many thanks guys...updated my funny hand now!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com