Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Hubble's Freerolls question

Old
Hubble's Freerolls question - Wed Sep 19, 2012, 02:15 PM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2012
Forgive me if I'm out of my mind here but I'm currently signed up for a Hubble's Freeroll NL Holdem.

It gives entry to a Sunday tournament but I noticed the Sunday tournament is Badugi.

Am I seeing things or is that what I'm playing for?

A chance to play a game I don't want to play.

I was under the impression since I'm playing in a NL Holdem freeroll that the NL Hold Em is what I'd be playing throughout the course of the experience.

This makes no sense.

Please help,
Thanks.

Old
Wed Sep 19, 2012, 02:36 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
You play that Tournament, and if you get into the prize stage they give you a ticket for the next round.

You have to manually register for the next round, so you don't have to enter the Badugi, you can register for the Saturday event which is always hold'em.

or even keep the ticket for a later date, as they don't have an expiry date on them.

Old
Wed Sep 19, 2012, 10:12 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Ninjha!

Welcome to the forum. Here is a link that will help to get you more familiar with many of the options that PSO has to offer.

The Astonomer tickets can be used or saved until a player wants to play them. They can be used for any WR2, either a Saturday or a Sunday.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Sep 20, 2012, 04:05 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2012
Thank you for the prompt replies guys.

Last edited by Ninhja; Sat Sep 22, 2012 at 02:30 AM..

Old
How long does the Hubble Wk2 ticket last - Tue Oct 02, 2012, 05:29 PM
(#5)
Since: Sep 2011
and where on PS can I view my tickets

Thanks

Old
Tue Oct 02, 2012, 05:45 PM
(#6)
Since: Oct 2011
BronzeStar
go to lobby and took under requests and skroll down to tournament tickets.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com