Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Play Money-How do I reload? (Mac)

Old
Play Money-How do I reload? (Mac) - Fri Sep 21, 2012, 02:31 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2011
Hi,
I have no chipstack at the top of the table, but a button "Options"

I have tried to reload back up from my 700 -odd to 1000 play chips.

How do I do it please, ..anyone can answer!!!!

Old
Fri Sep 21, 2012, 03:57 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2012
Never had to do it, but I think you need to lose all your play money before you can request more.

Old
Fri Sep 21, 2012, 04:07 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrns View Post
Never had to do it, but I think you need to lose all your play money before you can request more.
Me neither..

sent you $10K play chips for the PSOWCOOP if you do need more just ask.

Ed

Old
Fri Sep 21, 2012, 04:46 PM
(#4)
hehe..just found them, so returned here to thank you!

Hope the game is still being good to you.

I had an awful run real money, tried tourneys, lost $220 since January...but, fighting back, mainly do 9 seat SNG's, but only even stevens on those at the moment.....but still do tourneys via Satellites or ones for a dollar or less basically.Still having fun, just trying not to lose anymore, and build back up, while learning too

Take care Ed

Weasel

Old
Fri Sep 21, 2012, 07:26 PM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
(Moderator)
Hi WeaselBasher

Garrns is absalutely, you cant reload play money until you have run out, then all you need to do is go to any play money table which has an empty seat, take the seat and your play money will automatically be reloaded.

Regards

Tony

Old
Sat Sep 22, 2012, 12:50 AM
(#6)
Hi Tony

Thanks for that, I was in a bit of a panic as I wanted to play in the PSOWCOOP which started soon. I went into Play Money with EIGHT minutes to go - and thought the only way to get from 320 chips to 1100-odd chips for the entry fee was to sit at a NL table. I really don't like the game much, but luck was on my side and I just got up to 1200 and then made a very swift exit

And the Tourney was hopeless. It was Fixed Limit, which I have only played a couple of times,,,I was pleased it was only Play money

Many thanks,

Weasel

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com